We hope you have enjoyed the three stories we posted online from this week’s Lovell Chronicle about the Five Springs search and rescue operation, educator Cindy Asay’s retirement and improvements at the Horseshoe Bend Marina. But we invite you to access much more information about your community by subscribing to and/or purchasing this week’s full edition of the Lovell Chronicle, either in print or via our E edition.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• Three more test positive in county as celebrations press forward
• Town of Lovell tightens the belt in passing budget
• Wyoming based energy company looks to bring groundbreaking technology to Byron
• Second Lovell graduation ceremony to be held Monday
• American Legion post honors ‘valor quilters’
• COVID-19 impacts Big Horn County jobless rate
• Chip-sealing schedule for Big Horn County
• Lovell Mustangs split opening games at Billings tournament
• Mustangs C team play at Powell tournament
• Game and Fish launches successful Kokanee salmon broodstock program at Tillett Springs
• Colts 12U team defeats Cody at home
• Results of the Cody Spring Rodeo
• Mustang Days schedule
• Field of Dreams playing at the Hyart Theatre
• Ali Wagner FNP-C now seeing patients at North Big Horn Hospital
• Delicious new Father’s Day bar at Queen Bee Gardens
The Chronicle is available at the Red Apple, Lovell Drug, Minchow’s Service, Conoco Country Store, Maverik, Good To Go, Cowley Mercantile, Byron Town Hall, the Byron Bar and, of course, the Chronicle office. There are coin operated racks at the Frannie Post Office, Lovell Post Office, Brandin’ Iron Restaurant and the Chronicle office.
Don’t miss out! Call 307-548-2217 to subscribe or click the E edition link at www.lovellchronicle.com.